Our Free Checking offers the flexibility to spend your way. Keep your money safe and accessible with a totally free checking account from United Credit Union.
Free Checking really is free – no minimum balance, no monthly service fees or per-check charges and no limit on the number of checks you can write. Plus, enjoy these added benefits:
- Overdraft Protection
- Overdraft protection covers inadvertent overdrafts without the merchant ever knowing. This is an optional service.
- Direct Deposit
- Have cash in your account on your payday. It’s convenient, safe, no check holds, no waiting in long lines, save travel time and energy with ultimate privacy. A GREAT FREE SERVICE!
- Payroll Deduction
- Automatic way to save. You can make loan payments, allocate funds to any number of accounts, i.e., Share Savings, Checking, Loans, Savings Incentive Accounts. It’s Your Choice.
- MasterCard® Debit Card
- It’s Fast, convenient and eliminates check writing.
- Use your MasterCard® Debit Card anywhere a MasterCard® is accepted.
- You can also make cash withdrawals at any ATM displaying the MasterCard® Debit Card logo.
- Point of Sale (POS) – Daily maximum of $2,000.00.
- Call 24
- Access your United Credit Union account 24/7 from any Touch-Tone phone 24 hours a day.
- Make account balance inquiries.
- Make withdrawals by check.
- Verify if your checks cleared.
- Obtain Payroll Deduction information.
- Check on Share, Loan, Mortgage, and Dividend rates.
- Privacy is protected with your own personal identification number (PIN).
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Request Line of Credit (LOC) advances from available funds.
- Review ATM activity.
Your money is safe because it is insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) at no cost to you, our member. The NCUSIF provides all members of federally insured credit unions with $250,000 in coverage for their individual accounts. These accounts include regular shares, checking, money market accounts, and share certificates. This share insurance protection is provided by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
United Credit Union has always made SAFETY of our members’ funds our top priority. Security and peace of mind are vital to every member. United Credit Union is PROUD to assure all members that their money is always insured by the best.