Beginning Monday, June 15th, our Pulaski, Hyde Park, Peterson and Evergreen branch lobbies will reopen to serve you during normal business hours. The Chicago Teachers Union branch will remain closed until August 3rd.
As we reopen our branches, we continue to be mindful of the health and safety of our members and staff. We encourage you to continue to use our online banking, mobile banking, ATMs and drive- up services.
We are taking the necessary precautions to be certain that your lobby experience is as safe as possible. Here is what we’re doing to keep everyone safe:
- Face Masks. Members and staff will be required to wear a facial covering inside the branch at all time. You may be asked to temporarily remove it while we verify your identity.
- Capacity Limits. We will limit the number of visitors in the branch at any one time to allow for proper physical distancing.
- Social Distancing. Maintain social distance in our facilities by allowing 6 feet of space between you and others.
- Protective Barriers. Sneeze guards and protective shields have been installed at the teller line and desks.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting. Our branches, ATMs and frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day. Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobbies.
- Public Restrooms. Restrooms will remain closed for the time being.
- Stay Home when Sick. You will be required to answer health screening questions before entering the lobby. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or are showing symptoms, we ask that you please do not visit our facilities and use remote banking instead.
We’re in this together. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we work to safely reopen our lobbies. Our goal is to continue to provide the great member service you have come to expect while maintaining a safe environment for everyone. We’ve missed you and can’t wait to see you again!